anti-faschismus:"The Warsaw Ghetto is no more."
1. The ruins of the Warsaw Ghetto, 1943.
2.The ruins of the Great Synagogue at No. 5 Tlomacka Street in the Warsaw (Warszawa) ghetto.
Note: This synagogue was designed by the Italian architect Leone Marconi and built between the years 1872 - 1877. It stood outside the ghetto walls. It was blown up by Stroop on May 16, 1943, as a sign that the suppression of the ghetto uprising was over, as noted in his report of that date.